1.According to theory of gravity, if a person can reach event horizon of a black hole, then he will be able to see future of entire universe.
2. In physics, there is no complete boundary between crystals and liquids, but there is a state called glass transition.
3. If your body is moving at close to speed of light, your time will slow down relatively, while time in the outside world will speed up.
4. Genetically modified crop technology could triple yield of rice, which goes a long way in fighting hunger.
5. The first computers were designed and built by female mathematicians and were used to crack Nazi codes during World War II.
6. The lifespan of red blood cells is only 120 days, and then they will be metabolized in body. The human body needs to constantly produce new red blood cells.
7. About 70% of Milky Way is dark matter, and this mysterious matter has not yet been discovered.
8. The earliest sound in Universe is called "" , it is afterglow left after Big Bang of Universe, and is considered a relic of early stage of Universe after explosion.
9. The speed of exhaust gases emitted by rocket propeller is very high and can reach over 100,000 feet per second, which is enough to cross surface of the earth and fly into space.
10. Protein is one of most important components of human cells. An ordinary cell contains thousands of different proteins.
August 01, 2023
July 26, 2023