Hello everyone, I'm Xiaorui and I'll introduce you to 5 common senses of science:
1. Electricity is in everything. Electricity is a ubiquitous phenomenon in nature. In addition to our ordinary electricity, many substances can also be charged, such as clothing and hair. Even Earth itself has a strong magnetic field, also because Earth is electrically charged.
2. What eyes see is not actual color: in fact, color we see is just result of light perceived by eyes after light is reflected off surface of an object. The true color of objects depends on how much light they absorb and reflect.
3. The brain can train muscles by imagining: Research has shown that when we imagine an action, brain produces same neural signals as actual movement. This means that we can use our imagination to build muscle mass, such as imagining ourselves running or lifting weights.
4. You need to drink enough water every day to stay healthy: over 70% of human body is made up of water, so you need to drink enough water every day to stay healthy. It is recommended to drink at least 8 glasses of water per day or calculate required water intake according to body weight and level of physical activity.
5. Humans are not only intelligent beings on Earth: although we have not found evidence of intelligent life on aliens, there are indeed other highly intelligent beings on Earth, such as gorillas and chimpanzees. These animals can also use tools, learn a language, solve problems, etc., showing amazing intelligence.
#Bright summer life#