1. People cannot cry in space because there is no gravity and tears cannot flow.
2. Miranda, a moon of Uranus, has a 20-kilometer-deep rock called Verona Rupes, which is 10 times deeper than US Grand Canyon.
3. The center of galaxy smells like rum and tastes like raspberries. In a gaseous nebula called Sagittarius B2 at center of Milky Way, IRAM radio telescope has detected a chemical called ethyl formate, which gives rum its characteristic raspberry and odor.
4. If you lift two objects of same weight but different sizes at same time, you will usually feel that larger object is heavier. This phenomenon is called illusion of size and weight.
5. NASA has recorded sounds of different planets. Speaking of dark and vacuum universe, first thing that comes to mind for many is deathly silence. But just as there are sounds on Earth, there are sounds on different planets. For example, astronomers have found that sounds on Neptune sound like roaring waves, on Jupiter they sound like underwater sounds, and on Saturn they sound a bit like background music of a horror movie, and sun buzzes.
6. The world's lightest material is all-carbon airgel graphene airgel, which is 99.8% air but can withstand substances up to 4,000 times its own weight.
7. The thermal conductivity of a spacecraft's insulating tile is so poor that its edges can be grasped with bare hands within a few seconds after being removed from a furnace heated to 2200°C.
8. The Sun's atmosphere, or corona, is about 600 times hotter than Sun's surface.
9. Ordinary water is under pressure of 300-500MPa, and 20cm thick steel sheet can be cut.
10. In just one day, hurricanes can release a large amount of energy, which is enough to supply electricity needs of entire United States for about six months.
11. Nuclear reactors are not a patent of man. As early as 2 billion years ago (you read it right) there were nuclear reactors: Oklo nuclear reactor. The discovery of this reactor caused a panic at that time, whole world was discussing whether it was a product of an alien civilization, but in end, scientists proved that it was a pure natural nuclear reactor that had worked for hundreds of thousands of years. years.
12. Every 1 milliliter of sea water contains at least 1 million viruses.
13. We all know that there are now 24 hours in a day, but approximately 4.5 billion years ago it was only 4 hours. The human body time has been changed to 12 hours. The time of day is only 24 hours. Of course, 24 hours is more in line with biological time of human body. If there are only 4 hours in a day, people really cannot survive.
14. After complete combustion of gasoline, a lot of carbon dioxide is released. One kilogram of gasoline emits about two kilograms of carbon dioxide!
15. In 1971, Apollo 15 astronauts left a 3.5-inch "fallen astronaut" figurine on surface of Moon in memory of astronauts and explorers who died in process of space exploration, next to it is a tablet with a list of fourteen deaths.
16. The sun is largest star in solar system. The sun makes up 99.8% of entire solar system by mass, and remaining 0.02% is mostly occupied by Jupiter.
17. Put a lot of pressure on peanut butter and it can turn into a diamond. The carbon contained in peanut butter can be used to make artificial diamonds, but to be precise, diamonds are made from carbon, not peanut butter. Due to large amount of impurities, resulting diamonds have less color difference.
18. The electric current does not move through wire, but through field around wire.
19. The spherical shape retains heat best, so when animals hibernate, they curl up, their heads and limbs pressed against their chest and abdomen, and their fur unfurls.
20. There are an estimated 1 billion neutron stars in Milky Way. The masses of these stars are approximately 1.3-2.5 times mass of Sun. Neutron stars contain densest known material that can be directly observed. A spoonful of neutron star material would weigh a whopping 6 billion tons, roughly weight of Mount Everest.
21. Apple's digital sensors can determine if a person is alive. The sensor uses two devices: one is a capacitive sensor that detects electrical current in blood, and other has a radio frequency that picks up waves emitted by living tissue.
22. Ocean water flows clockwise in northern hemisphere and counterclockwise in southern hemisphere.
23. The sea will also come to “big tide”, which is legendary “red tide”, because explosive growth of plankton in sea causes body of water to change color, from red to green. and brown.
24. Are earth's north and south poles really opposite? Some scientists have pointed out that over past 70 million years, Earth's magnetic field has changed direction from north to south hundreds of times, and speed of this rotation is constantly increasing. But no one in this world can explain why Earth's magnetic poles are reversed.
25. Any spacecraft must travel at 7 miles per second to escape Earth's gravity.
26. According to scientists, early Earth could have been purple. This is because a common purple pigment molecule called retinal on early Earth produced metabolic energy from sunlight, which may be earlier than chlorophyll and light. The evolution of cooperation. Thus, entire planet appears purple.
27. When temperature reaches minus 196°C, air will become liquid.
28. The highest density planet in solar system is Earth, where we humans live. The average density of Earth is about 5.5 grams per cubic centimeter, and density of Earth's core is highest.
29. It seems that cloud is moving very slowly, but in fact it is moving very fast, and speed of cloud depends on speed of wind, and the highest speed reaches 200 kilometers per hour.
30. The age of a stone can be calculated by analyzing how much helium and lead it contains.
August 08, 2023
July 26, 2023
July 26, 2023